Join Our Team
Would You Like To….
- Be one of the 13,000 new recruits in to our industry.
- Be a part of the largest social reform in Australia’s history.
- Have an Interesting, responsible & fulfilling job.
- Be able to balance your work with your family.
- Work with others who are kind, supportive and helpful.
- Get to know someone who has a disability and help them to live a richer life.
- Work for an organisation that values the customer and Staff.
If you answered YES to any of the above statements then we would love to hear from YOU!
As a local community organisation, working for the community we value integrity, respect, responsiveness, persistence, innovation and excellence and we are looking for people with the same values.
We are always looking for passionate, dynamic and enthusiastic people: individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of the aged and people with a disability.
- Prior to starting work with GCLA, our Support Workers will need to have:
current driver’s license,
- reliable car with insurance,
- current first aid certificate,
- Ability to obtain or have Working with Children Blue Card or Yellow card
Above award conditions are offered, including salary sacrificing. Please discuss your requirements at the time of the interview.
Check out our current vacancies on how to apply or send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.