Join Our Team
Do you enjoy:
- Music Festivals?
When was the last time you said “I had a great day, I love my job”?
When did you last feel proud to be an employee?
Make a difference in your community – join our leading organisation in Gladstone, balance your work with your family.
As a local community organisation, working for the community GCLA values integrity, respect, responsiveness, empowerment and collaboration, if you share these values we are looking for you!
We are always looking for passionate, dynamic and enthusiastic people: individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Prior to starting work with GCLA, our Support Workers need to have:
- current driver’s license,
- reliable car with insurance,
- current first aid certificate,
- obtain NDIS Worker Orientation completion certificate &
- Ability to obtain or have Working with Children Blue Card or Yellow card
Above award conditions are offered, including salary sacrificing. Please discuss your requirements at the time of the interview.