Port Curtis RnR
Enjoy an exciting time in a relaxing atmosphere with new and old friends.
A warm welcome awaits anyone over the age of 65 . You may like to stay for the morning or the whole day, for as many days a week as you like.
TIME: 9am to 2pm daily, overnight or weekend stays available on request.
LOCATION: 36 Rosella Street, Gladstone
COST: Small customer contribution is required
ACCESS: Contact My Aged Care or the office on (07) 4972 8855 for eligibility requirements
Transport to & from Port Curtis RnR is available.
- Nutritious meals prepared daily by our qualified chef – taking note of your dietary requirements
- Enjoy a singalong or just sit and listen to music
- Outdoor activities – maybe do a spot of gardening or enjoy morning tea outdoors
- Craft activities, cards and games organised by a qualified diversional therapist.
- Themed events and outings
- And much more…
HOW TO ACCESS PORT CURTIS RnR
A referral can be made via My Aged Care portal or contact 1800 200 422 Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm or Saturday 10am to 2pm.
Please note sometimes there is a long wait to get through! My Aged Care will get in touch with us and then we will contact you.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Please don’t forget, if you have any questions just call, we’re always happy to help.